From waste to wonderful.
Infinna™ has the natural look and feel of cotton, plus unique properties that make it ideal for use in a range of fabrics – from soft single jersey and French terry to denim, shirting fabric and beyond. Made from cellulose-rich waste like discarded textiles, used cardboard or even rice straw, Infinna™ is a new premium cellulose fiber that works wonderfully on its own, and also blends beautifully with fibers like organic cotton and viscose.
- Use at 100% or blend with other fibers
- Better dye uptake than cotton or viscose
- Natural anti-microbial properties
Blends like a dream.
Infinna™ looks and feels like cotton because it bonds well with cotton, which is why it blends beautifully with cotton as both yarn and fabric. Its durability makes it the perfect blend for demanding applications like denim. We’ve created lovely soft 100% Infinna™ denim, and denim that feels just like your favorite pair of jeans by blending 65% Infinna™ with cotton. Future tests will show whether an 80% Infinna™ blend might feel the same.
- Infinna™ has been tested and proven for production of yarn counts from Ne8 to Ne40.
- Tested spinning methods: compact siro spinning, ring spinning, open-end spinning, Murata VORTEX spinning.
- Infinna™ can be spun at full speed and blended like any other fiber.
Made with Infinna™.
The fabrics and clothing featured here are made from 50% – 100% Infinna™ reborn from 100% post-consumer textile waste, demonstrating the versatility and quality of our fibers.