- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
Infinited Fiber Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, country, organization if provided.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Infinited Fiber Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or make a request for contact.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on a message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Infinited Fiber Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
How will we use your data?
Infinited Fiber Company collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with information that we think you would find relevant.
How do we store your data?
Infinited Fiber Company securely stores your data in the Mailchimp newsletter system which is password protected with two-step verification and only a small number of select individuals in our company have access.
Infinited Fiber Company will securely store your name and email plus phone number and country (if provided). This information is stored indefinitely. We will delete your data upon your request.
Infinited Fiber Company may send you information (via our e-newsletter) about products and services of ours that we think you might find relevant.
If you have agreed to receive our newsletter you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Infinited Fiber Company from contacting you for marketing.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or unsubscribe our newsletter.
What are your data protection rights?
Infinited Fiber Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Infinited Fiber Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Infinited Fiber Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Infinited Fiber Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Infinited Fiber Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Infinited Fiber Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Infinited Fiber Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Infinited Fiber Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us: + 358 (0)29 300 0920
Or email us: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Infinited Fiber Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Infinited Fiber Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Infinited Fiber Company may share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: + 358 (0)29 300 0920